JCB has been pioneering the telehandler concept since 1977. Since then, they’ve remained the world’s first choice, and the JCB telehandler range has come to epitomise the very highest levels of performance and productivity.
Not only that, but the JCB LOADALL line-up is one of the most extensive in the world, with competitive running costs, world-beating build quality, enviable versatility and top residual values.
With the introduction of SERIES III, JCB continues to ensure it remains at the forefront of design, performance and efficiency.
- Fleximode provides independent engine speed and ground speed control
- Boom end damping improves material retention and makes for a smoother work cycle
- Patented Adaptive Load Control System controls hydraulic operation to ensure machine stability at all times
- Regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces for quicker boom lowering and retracting
- Seamless one-piece curved glass provides best-in-class all-round visibility and excellent headroom
- Centralised greasing facility makes for quicker and easier servicing
- One-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight
On top of being the world’s No.1 with industry-renowned fuel efficiency, hydraulics, drivetrain, safety features, structure, serviceability and increased productivity with greater lift performance across the range, the LOADALL from JCB now has its best cab ever.
Overall, the cab is 12 percent larger than the previous model, and the lack of bare metal inside the cab means it is 50 percent quieter than the previous design.
The new series comprises six models with lift capacities from 3.2 to 5.6 tonnes and a maximum reach of 6 to 9 metres.
All models are equipped with the 4.4 L JCB EcoMAX engine that delivers 109 hp or 125 hp, while high specification models are fitted with a 4.8 L version delivering 145 hp.
Learn more here.